Investment Governance Analyst
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking an Investment Governance Analyst in support of a future, large Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management (PfM) Support initiative. The Investment Governance Analyst will be responsible for developing and supporting a standardized approach towards IT Portfolio Governance that will effectively align IT investment decisions with organizational strategic goals and objectives. The Investment Governance Analyst will report directly to the Portfolio Management Lead, and is expected to collaborate with the client CIO, Government PMO, and various client stakeholders within the EA and PfM disciplines.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Support the customer’s IT investment governance process to align with best practices and Federal standards and directives to ensure IT funding aligns with organizational priorities
- Support the Senior Portfolio Management Analyst’s efforts to stand up an internal IT investment governance body that reviews and prioritizes enterprise IT needs
- Assist the CIO to consolidate and streamline CIO IT governing bodies, leveraging existing processes and artifacts where applicable, and incorporating portfolio management governance best practices and standards
- Collaborate with EA and PMO teams to consolidate EA and SDLC governance processes and data into a unified, enterprise-wide governance methodology
- Incorporate Agile approach and concepts into governance approach that allows for IT investment decisions to occur more rapidly
- 4-6 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience conducting IT Investment planning and governance for Federal customers
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Influences organizational business and IT Investment decisions that support the organization’s strategic plan
- Knowledge of EA and Portfolio management governance processes
- Expert knowledge of Federal CPIC processes, standards and guidance; including development and management of OMB Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53 submissions
- Familiarity with the tenets of Agile adoption within Federal Environments
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Exposure to Federal Governance processes for SDLC gate controls and budget approval
- Ability to work within highly-political environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, encourage teamwork, engage stakeholders and influence decisions
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***