IT Customer Relationship Mgr / Business Analyst
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking a mid and senior IT Consultant / Business Analyst needed to support a project within an International Federal Agency’s Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
You will be joining a team that has manages the Client Services division – serving as the clearinghouse for all new technology needs from across the Agency’s 81 overseas missions, and numerous domestic offices. You and the team will work closely together to triage requests – gathering high level business requirements, developing cost estimates, and working internally with senior executive leadership from all divisions of the IT organization to identify and communicate solutions and meet customer needs.
This is a highly client-facing role where you’ll be communicating frequently with stakeholders within and external to the CIO’s office. You will refine or learn about every aspect of the OCIOs responsibilities from Information Security to Engineering Management to Enterprise Architecture in order to guide clients to obtain the solutions they seek. Candidate must be a self-starter with, at a minimum, a solid baseline understanding of technology and the federal technology environment. A successful candidate must have a solution-oriented, customer service attitude and an ability to lead and facilitate meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, communications or a related field.
- 4-10 years of management consulting and/or business analyst experience (Big 5 experience a plus); compensation commensurate with experience.
- Ability to sit at the intersection of business and IT, and facilitate the process from needs identification to solution implementation
- Experience with facilitating requirements gathering and business process discussions
- Proven leadership skills in a complex stakeholder management environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executive management, peers, employees, clients, and other agencies
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and organized
- Experience in putting together high-end presentations for senior level staff
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and communication skills
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Prior federal government IT experience strongly preferred
- PMP or Agile Certification (Certified Scrum Master – CSM) a plus
- Experience with business development, proposal writing, capture management a plus
- Understanding of Internationally-focused Federal Agencies a plus
- IT portfolio management experience preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or Similar
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance; existing clearance preferred
Arlington (Rosslyn), VA
Local DC area travel between client site in Arlington and Fairfax, VA
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***