Project Management Analyst
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking a Project Management Analyst in support of a future, large COOP initiative and other ancillary IT service contacts. This individual will support development of strategies for presentation to senior federal executives. The Project Management Analyst reports directly to the Project Management Lead and interfaces with a Government PMO, contracting office, and other stakeholders, including EA and PM/PfM personnel.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Supports development of all program management artifacts, including status/financial reports
- Develops potential courses of action and recommendations
- Facilitates planning sessions within Federal functional groups that yield clear cost, schedule, and performance milestones
- Creates integrated master schedules using shared project plans and enterprise resources
- Primary author of business cases that analyze complex trade-offs of IT investment options to help Board-level decision-making
- Works collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture (EA), Portfolio Management (PfM), and Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) personnel
- Maintains expert knowledge of PM and PfM processes, strategies, and approaches
- Navigates complexities of the SDLC process to ensure project approval and success
- At least 8 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing business cases
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Influences decisions that support the organization’s strategic plan
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Exposure to Federal Governance processes for SDLC gate controls and budget approval
- Familiarity with an iterative SDLC framework such as the Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Expert knowledge of Agile concepts and methodology
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***