Sr. Portfolio Management Analyst
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking a Senior Portfolio Management Analyst in support of a future, large Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management (PfM) Support initiative. The Senior Portfolio Management Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the customer’s IT investment decisions are appropriately aligned to the organizational vision and supporting mission goals and objectives. The Senior Portfolio Management Analyst will report directly to the Portfolio Management Lead, and is expected to collaborate with the client CIO, EA and PMO project teams, and various client stakeholders and executive leaders within the EA and PfM disciplines.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Assist CIO to establish evaluation criteria and recommend scoring system of IT requests based on factors such as customer performance goals, Board requests, legal or presidential mandates, mission essential, operational needs and technology refresh
- Collaborate with EA and PMO stakeholders to prioritize IT portfolios and related investment decisions based on scoring system
- Lead effort to track and evaluate portfolio progress and status (i.e. resource requirement adjustments) against planned outcomes and performance goals
- Coordinate with CIO to stand up an internal IT investment governing body that reviews and prioritizes enterprise IT needs based on alignments of business drivers and IT strategic roadmap
- At least 12 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience conducting IT Investment Planning and support for Federal clients
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Expert knowledge of EA and Portfolio management governance processes
- Expert knowledge of Federal CPIC processes, standards and guidance; including development and management of OMB Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53 submissions
- Experience aligning portfolio performance and objectives against organizational priorities and goals
- Familiarity with the tenets of Agile adoption within Federal Environments
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Exposure to Federal Governance processes for SDLC gate controls and budget approval
- Ability to work within highly-political environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, encourage teamwork, engage stakeholders and influence decisions
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***