Sr. Project Management Analyst
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking a Senior Project Management (PM) Analyst in support of a future, large Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management (PfM) Support initiative. The Senior PM Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PMO team to develop standardized processes, methodologies and deliverables to assist the planning, management, and evaluation of both planned and in-flight projects . The Senior PM Analyst will report directly to the Portfolio Management Lead, and is expected to collaborate with the client CIO, Government PMO, and various client stakeholders within the EA and PfM disciplines.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Develop strategic/tactical planning services to support the customer’s strategic performance goals
- Coordinate between EA and PMO to identify instances where both parties can leverage the other’s processes/service offerings
- Work with CIO to transition to Agile PMO framework/processes for developing and delivering IT services
- Analyze current PMO landscape and provide recommendations to improve/enhance PMO services to support expeditious project execution
- At least 10 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience supporting large-scale PMO efforts for Federal customers
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Influences organizational business, service, technical decisions that support the organization’s strategic plan
- Knowledge of the Federal EA framework and other EA frameworks (i.e. DODAF)
- Knowledge of EA and Portfolio management governance processes
- Familiarity with the tenets of Agile adoption within Federal Environments
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Exposure to Federal Governance processes for SDLC gate controls and budget approval
- Demonstrated history of coordinating projects requiring full participation across the enterprise (functional groups)
- Ability to work within highly-political environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, encourage teamwork, engage stakeholders and influence decisions
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***