About MetaPhase Consulting:
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
Functional Job Title:
Business Support Analyst
MetaPhase is seeking a Business Support Analyst with 3-7+ years of experience to be a part of a Federal IT customer engagement team supporting business analysis, requirements, training, and process improvement.
You will be joining a team that services a customer support division – serving as the clearinghouse for all new technology needs across the Agency’s 81 overseas missions, and numerous domestic offices. The team works closely together to process requests – gathering high level business requirements, developing cost estimates, and working internally with senior executive leadership from all divisions of the IT organization and agency to identify and communicate solutions and meet customer needs.
This is a highly client-facing role where you’ll be communicating frequently with stakeholders within and external to the CIO’s office. Your role will Specialty areas include but are not limited to Information Security, Knowledge Management, Engineering Management, and Enterprise Architecture.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into actionable information that improves federal IT processes.
- Identify and solve the core business need, turning vague or aspirational business requirements into clear and concise technical requirements
- Conduct reviews of submitted IT and business requirements and draft feedback by leveraging best practices, processes, standards, and templates, as directed
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Support activities related to IT Portfolio Management, as needed
- Implement a comprehensive strategy and plan for each project initiation and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- 3-7+ years experience in federal government consulting
- Knowledge of Federal IT mandates including FITARA and FISMA policies
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC both Agile and Waterfall
- Possess strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Prior federal government IT experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Arlington, Virginia
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This position requires an active secret clearance
How to Apply:
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief summary of your interest in the position. We’ll reach out within a few days to set up a time to talk.
MetaPhase Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***