MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking an Enterprise Architects to join our growing team in support of a Federal customer. The EA will be responsible for analysis and documentation of current state architecture with prioritization of details necessary to inform decision making for enterprise-level solutions. Decisions may include the modernization of legacy applications to standard platforms, migration of stand-alone systems to core data centers, or nomination of enterprise standards for key functions. The EA is expected to collaborate with experts of other disciplines in building and communicating a recommendation to the team and to the client organization. EAs are often deployed in small teams and may be asked to pivot between business, technical, and data architecture analyses.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Develop operating policies, guidelines, and standards for the planning, development, integration, implementation, and evaluation of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems and subsystems that meet overall information needs of multiple organizational units
- Partner with complementary processes of portfolio management and capital planning to affect sustainable modernization of an IT environment
- Serve as experts on the application of system architecture modeling tools in the architectural planning process necessary to integrating ICT programs with other programs of equivalent scope and complexity
- Design, support, and/or facilitate governance boards required to design, invest, develop, and implement technology solutions
- Possess working knowledge of Federal policies related to cloud migration, data center consolidation, disaster recovery, and shared services
- Analyze statutory requirements against existing directives to assess the degree of change necessary to comply with the new requirements
- Coordinate comments on revised directives as part of the review process and incorporate comments or resolve issues into the final directive
- 8+ years experience in federal government consulting
- Experience with developing business cases and/or writing artifacts in support of IT investments (e.g OMB Budget Exhibit 300/53)
- Possess strong analytical skills and quantitative skills with the ability to work with budget and program data
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Multi-task, prioritize, work independently, self motivated and the ability to drive and own tasks are preferred
- Have strong writing skills and should be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels of client management
- Work to communicate technical terminology in business terms
- Work well in a collaborative environment, and will be eager to learn new functional and technical methods and subject matter (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Infrastructure)
- Manage tasks of and provide oversight and guidance to junior team members
- U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- 8+ years of applicable experience
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***