About MetaPhase Consulting:
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
Functional Job Title:
Financial Management Systems Analyst
MetaPhase is seeking a Financial Management Systems Analyst with 2-5+ years of experience to be a part of a systems implementation team supporting an enterprise-wide financial reporting and analytical system – Momentum Financials & Performance Budgeting. It is expected that the Systems Analyst will have a solid background in functional analysis, requirements gathering and definition, and a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
The work includes all activities needed to gather requirements, design, plan, develop, test, implement, maintain, and document the financial reporting and analytical application and in a collaborative effort with the Government, including:
- Provide functional knowledge of financial system processes
- Provide knowledge of financial system data structures
- Support data related activities such as data analysis
- Support data conversion related activities of historical data
- Support testing activities (test case development and execution)
- Support configuration management activities
- Support the migration of new application features to production
- Support the development and delivery of training materials
- Provide post-production support (Tier 3 Issue Analysis and Resolution)
In order to execute these duties effectively, the individual must be able to:
- Work independently, self-motivated and the ability to drive and own tasks are preferred
- Have strong writing skills and should be able to communicate effectively and comfortably with all levels of client management
- Work well in a collaborative environment, and will be eager to learn new functional methods and subject matter and will be expected to serve as a lead for specific business process areas that are part of this implementation
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- 2-5+ years experience in federal government consulting
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Secret Clearance and U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Additional Qualifications (Desired):
- Experience supporting a federal agency responsible for international relations of the United States or similar type of international agency
- and will have knowledge/ experience with federal financial ERP systems (e.g. Momentum Financials, Oracle Financials, SAP),
- Knowledge of SQL; ability to create and run queries
3 reasons why this would be a GREAT job for YOU:
- Working with federal international agencies/organizations means being surrounded with passionate people working to advance the national interests of the United States and its people abroad
- Working with MetaPhase means being part of a fun, modern, small business culture where your ideas will be heard and your expertise put to constant use
- Propel your career forward through experience owning communications on a multi-million dollar program that affords autonomy to implement your ideas
- Arlington (Rosslyn), VA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Similar
- This position requires a Secret Clearance as it supports a U.S. Government Agency
How to Apply
- Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of your interest in the position. We’ll reach out within a few days to set up a time to talk.
MetaPhase Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***