MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase is seeking an energetic, engaging Business Process Analyst to serve in a client facing role on a large, high visibility Financial Systems Modernization Project Management Office (PMO) team.
The ideal candidate will be sharp and diligent with great consulting skills – Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis, Writing, Presenting, Data Gathering, Meeting Facilitation, and Leadership. The most ideal skillset would be applicants with direct experience supporting Federal Financial Management Systems, with a perspective to oversee a technical system integrator as part of a PMO.
Applicants should have a background in business analysis and an understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) – both Agile and Waterfall. Applicants need to understand how to work with customers to gather and document “as-is” and “to-be” business processes and serve as a leader and intermediary between the PMO team and the Technical System Integrator.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams
- Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams
- Gather, analyze and document business and functional requirements from business users
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients;
- Develop and present briefings to senior executive stakeholders without support
- Take both lead and support roles on the program as it evolves through the stages of the System Development LifeCycle.
- Support the creation of key project artifacts including Project Management Plan, Change Management and Communications Plan, Risk Management Plan, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5+ Years of Professional Experience
- Experience with Federal Financial Management Systems
- Experience at large consulting and system integrator firms a strong plus (Deloitte, Booz Allen, IBM, CGI, etc)
- Energetic, engaging, with the ability to work well with a diverse set of clients and contractor teams
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Experience in Federal Consulting Environment
- Experience with Federal Financial Systems
- Experience working within a Project Management Office
- NW Washington DC
How to Apply
- Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll reach out within a few days to set up a time to talk.