Sr. Program Manager
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking a Senior Program Manager to provide leadership and coordination in support of a future, large Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management Support initiative. This individual will be responsible for driving the overall approach with senior federal executives and managing two project teams. The Senior Program Manager reports directly to the Government client (executive level) and interfaces with a Government PMO, contracting office, and other stakeholders, including EA and PM/PfM personnel.
- At least 15 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 8 years of experience leading project teams (preferably in a concurrent fashion)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Influences decisions that support the organization’s strategic plan
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Expert knowledge of Portfolio Management and EA development, management and governance strategies
- Prior experience incorporating Agile concepts into a systems development life cycle phases
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***