IT Strategy Consultant
MetaPhase Consulting is an IT and Management Consultancy serving Federal Government clients through expertise in systems implementations, data analytics, change management, information security, and training.
MetaPhase provides an alternative to the ‘Big 5’ consultancies from which it was born – blending the best and brightest from large consulting and systems integration firms with an empowered culture of client service.
MetaPhase Consulting is seeking an IT Strategy Consultant in support of a future, large Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Portfolio Management (PfM) Support initiative. The IT Strategy Consultant will be responsible for driving thought leadership and creating strategies to enable our customer to employ best practices for technology adoption. The IT Strategy Consultant will report directly to the Senior Program Manager, and is expected to collaborate with the client CIO and other executive leaders, Government PMO, and various client stakeholders within the EA and PfM disciplines.
In order to execute these duties effectively, individual must be able to:
- Provide advisory services to include, but not limited to, review of strategies and tactical plans, to achieve strategic intent
- Develop and manage a technology adoption strategic roadmap that supports technology strategic and tactical plans to help satisfy organizational goals and objectives
- Assist CIOO to establish strategic goals and provide strategic advice across the IT portfolio impacted by consumption, delivery, and efficiency
- Ensure compliance with Federal requirements and standards as described in the business objectives above
- Coordinate with the EA Lead Architect and customer EA leadership to provide strategic and tactical planning services that will mature the customer’s EA program and services to align with Federal standards and directives and industry best practices
- Coordinate with the Portfolio Management team to ensure that IT investment decisions support the technology adoption strategic roadmap
- At least 15 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 7 years of experience developing and managing technology adoption strategies and plans
- Presents exceptionally well to senior executives
- Influences organizational business, service, technical decisions that support the organization’s strategic plan
- Expert knowledge of the Federal EA framework and other EA frameworks (i.e. DODAF)
- Knowledge of EA and Portfolio management governance processes
- Expert knowledge in “as a service” solutions, shared solutions, and other leading technology/service offerings across the federal industry
- Familiarity with the tenets of Agile adoption within Federal Environments
- Excellent communicator (writing, speaking, listening) with experience leading discussions
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Project; Visio) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
Ability to work within highly-political environments
How to Apply
Nothing complicated here. Simply email your resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph statement about your interest in the position. No need for a lengthy cover letter or drawn out process – we’ll reach out within a few days to setup a time to talk.
***No unsolicited agency referrals please.***