US Agency for International Development
MetaPhase serves the US Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) across three prime contracts and throughout the Agency on numerous subcontracts.
M/CIO Client Services IT Demand Management Support:
MetaPhase provides IT Demand Management for the entire USAID enterprise, intaking new technology needs, facilitating investment selection and approval processes, conducting initial security/privacy evaluations, leading prototypes/pilots, and consolidating technology needs/gaps in support of the Agency’s IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
M/CIO Systems Solution Support Services:
MetaPhase is responsible for supporting strategic, high visibility solution development on the USAID approved technology platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google GSuite). The MetaPhase team supports USAID by identifying service gaps, translating current technology trends, and ensuring solutions are compliant with Federal mandates and Agency policies.
M/CIO Development Information Solution (DIS):
Leads the change management and strategic communications for the Agency’s largest enterprise-wide process standardization and system deployment effort in its history. The DIS system will standardize the Agency’s disparate Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) processes, and codify in a single technology solution to be used by thousands of internal Agency staff and external grantees around the world.
MetaPhase also supports the training, deployment, and helpdesk functions of DIS – traveling to countries around the world to work directly with USAID international staff.
- Technology: Requirements Management, IT Strategy, IT Demand Management, Business Process Management, Mobile Strategy & Apps Development, ServiceNow, Azure, AWS, Google Gsuite
- Program & Project Management: Project Scheduling, Performance Measurement, IT Service Management, Collaboration and Risk Management
- Workforce Development: Training and Production Support
- Change Management and Communications: Organizational Change Management Strategy, Enterprise System Communications, Stakeholder Analysis and Engagement
- Security & Privacy: System Assessment & Authorization Support, FIPS 199 System Categorization, Privacy Threshold/Impact Assessment